Emergency Medical Service is to be next proud group of players in Los Santos and it's nearby areas! This will consist from being able to respond in shortest time possible and make necessary steps to achieve maximum professionalism and effectiveness.
Emergency medical technicians respond to medical emergencies and provide prehospital care, support, and assessment of patients, such as at the scene of an accident and during transport to the hospital. This usually includes assessing the patient, determining proper emergency care, and administering medications. Paramedics also assist in safely transporting patients between hospitals and care facilities.
Work at the Coroner
Save the Animals!
A Whale/Shark/Dolphin washed up on shore, need to help it!
1. Head on over to the Lifeguard Center and begin a mission via talking to that guy
2. Once you’ve begun, he will give you a Bulldozer in which you will need to push/carry the poor helpless animal back into the ocean.
3. Once the Animal is in the ocean, it’ll swim away and you’ll get paid for your awesome, humane job! Well done.
4. Return the Vehicle back to the PED from which you received the Mission.
Someone is Drowning!
1. Head on over to the Lifeguard on the southern side of the Beach in order to begin another mission
2. Save the Drowning Idiot. Begin by talking to the Lifeguard, he will give you the location of the drowning victim.
3. You can grab a Jet Ski from him as well if you’re a poor swimmer.
4. Once you’re at the location, grab the Victim and bring them back to shore.
5. Oh yeah, a Shark MAY spawn near the victim and try and eat you. Good luck. (% Chance can be changed in the Config.)
6. Now that you’re on Shore, type /dropPed to throw the Victim onto the ground. They deserve it.
7. Begin CPR by Alt-Menuing the Ped and winning at the minigame (if you lose, they die, and you don’t get paid).